No matter what your industry, to put on a great event and have one that runs to schedule, it pays to use a professional conference moderator.
A good moderator will achieve all you need without things appearing strained. they will keep things to time and make sure all your messages are delivered in a clear and memorable fashion.
Using his experience gained in 28 years of working in industry, attending and working at numerous trade shows, product launches, symposia and evening functions, James Hasler uses the insight and skills gained to provide a mature and high impact event.
To give you extra confidence in his abilities as a conference moderator he is, in addition to the above, a qualified Toastmaster and Master of Ceremonies and is a Fellow of the Guild of International Professional Toastmasters. For more information about this form of facilitation of more formal events please click here.
Key services offered as a conference moderator include:
- Delegate Guidance
- Delivery of Key Messages
- Panel Discussion Facilitation as well as audience Q&A
- Pre and post event interviews of speakers and delegates to camera (for corporate videos)
Major benefits to you:
- An event run to your wishes, smoothly and to schedule
- Your targeted message(s) delivered with high impact
- Great interaction with your audience
- Reduced stress all round – especially for the organizers
For more information about how we at HaslerHill Consulting can moderate your conference or symposium in a relaxed manner, then please get in touch with us via our contact page.