Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Training
Our objective is to help individuals improve their presentation and public speaking skills and thus improve their confidence. It is also to help participants improve their ability to plan their presentations to achieve maximum impact.
Our training is tailored depending on individual requirements and are available on a one to one or a group basis. As the format can be both classroom or virtual, training can be carried out almost anywhere of your choice.
The training provided is experiential with a big emphasis on participation and uses filming and playback.
So whether you are a company executive looking to motivate your team, or to convince your board of a latest concept, or a self-employed person pitching a new business, then this is for you. The training not only helps to give you increased confidence, but also improves leadership skills.
Topics included in the presentation and public speaking training:
- Understanding your audience and overcoming fears
- Planning and structure
- Presenting in different environments
- Presenting to camera – as presenter or interviewee
- Use of language
- Voice projection and variation
- Using presentation aids
- Top tips to engage your audience
What do participants get out of it:
- Increased confidence to communicate their message with passion and purpose
- The ability to think better on their feet and how to interact with an audience of any size
- The ability to align their body and voice and, where required, to be a more inspirational speaker.
“Presentation skills training is not just about looking good when presenting. It is a life skill that leads to greater confidence in uncertain environments and ultimately greater personal development, culminating in greater leadership skills.”
For more information about how we can help you gain greater confidence when speaking and presenting, please get in touch via our contact page.
0044 (0)7773 229909